Also check out Jehovahinbelize.blogspot.com for more experiences from Belize

Friday, December 24, 2010

This is called an introduction

Welcome to my blog.  Why write a blog?  Thank you for asking. Now no more questions please.

On January 18th I will be embarking on a Central American adventure, and this is basically my only opportunity to use words such as, embark.  Also what better way to really appreciate the trip then to post on the internet charming anecdotes such as . . . customs sure was crazy!
As I mentioned I don't leave until January 18th so hopefully your cool with a little filler in the meantime.

By the way . . . . 
That's just a little something from me to you.

This is my first post, so I can be sure there will be one post, but other than that the future is wide open.

1 comment: